Oregon State Fair: A Road Trip to Salem
Top five reasons you should go to the fair tomorrow: last day!
- Corn dogs – we always go to the same stand and order hot dogs and lemonade
- Horses, llamas, goats and pigs! Enough said. See the video above of the draft horses. They are beautiful!
- It’s the tradition that ends the summer for us and honestly, it’s nice to have a milestone event that says, “we conquered summer and we’re ready for pumpkin lattes.”
- There is no better place for people watching than your state or county fair!
- Strange food! Fry logs to turkey legs – and fried pickles! ENJOY.
Last year’s state fair post. It’s never the same.