Welcome to My Life With Dogs PDX Resources! Below are the products I recommend – I’m a brand advocate and receive products in exchange for an honest review for some of these brands. These are literally the brands that make our household sing.
- Darwins – Raw Food Diets: We serve Darwin’s fresh food twice a day. We rotate between beef, chicken and turkey. The entire pack switched to a raw diet about two years ago and we won’t look back.
Darwins is delivered to our door!
- Chewy.com Influencer: As a Chewy Influencer, I review treats once a month and they have awesome videos that help educate folks on products they sell. I highly recommend you check out their giant selection of products.
- Yaks: Himalayan Dog Chew comes from an ancient recipe of the people of the Himalayas. www.himalayandogchew.com. Our pack cannot get enough of these – we go through 2-3 a week and I like them as an alternative to Bully sticks which can upset their stomachs and fracture their teeth.
- Lily and the Octopus: I’m currently reviewing this wonderful book about a boy and his soul mate, I’ll add to this my review of the book later this summer.
- Teckelklub Apparel: We have been wearing their Fuzzies for years and recently reviewed the K9|essential Supercoat. This rain coat was a perfect fit for Walter who is especially long as you know.
- Balance Harness: facebook.com/BalanceHarness/ or seattlettouch.com/Balance-Harness/ – all the dogs wear these harnesses. I’ll take some good pics of this harness but here is one I found of Walter.
- Mieroglyphs Dog Collars: These beautiful, custom made collars were recently launched. They also include inscriptions of your choice.
- Dog is Good: people apparel! A trusted brand with SO many designs to choose from – I’m living in my “Dog is Zen” hat which is pictured here.
- Nosework details: Everyone knows I’m a crazy Nosework advocate! More here about the sport.
- Fuzzy Felties: I reviewed these recently and cannot say enough about this Etsy Store!